FOR 60 Lightfighter-SSW-Padded Footlocker (Wheeled)
FPG FOR60 Lightfighter SSW Wheeled Deployment Bag
This is the perfect wheeled complement to the FOR46 Hybrid Deployment Bag...The Lightfighter is ideal for cramped/austere deployment conditions. Stacks and packs with extreme efficiency and perfect up against the wall with the lid open to live every day out of...even features D rings on the lid to clip into your TMSS DRASH Shelter at the TOC.
Less bag to kick or walk around than the XP and features an interior padded laptop case inside our FPG FoamTec wrap around rigid foam protection (which keeps the bag open like a footlocker)...no floppy bag here.
10's of Thousands have deployed with the Lightfighter at Corps, Division, BCT and down the line levels.
The FOR60 Lightfighter offers a rigid foam construction which holds shape, just like a rolling footlocker...but can fold and collapse when not in use...
Perfect to live out of for short to long duration deployments...a home away from home...
• Extreme abrasion resistance, waterproof, stain proof, easily
repaired, easily moved
• Outer Features: Two Clear Vinyl Marking Panel window for
loadout lists and velcro marking patch for nametags.
• All attachments and seams are reinforced and/or bar-tacked.
• YKK #10 heavy duty sliders.
• 5 external carry handles along the side of the bag.
• Two centerpont carry handles that wrap circumference of bag.
• Mesh Pockets on interior lid for gear storage.
• Steel D-Rings on opposing corners of lid for
securing lid open.
• 3 lid closure webbing straps with Nexus side
• 360 FPG FOAMTECH padding system including 6 pound closed
cell foam on lid and along side panels for extra rigidity.
• Padded nylon interior bottom panel
34"L x 14W" x 15D"
Colors: Black, ACU
FOR60 FPS60 Li...
Best piece of kit for a deployment
Posted by Nick P on 24th May 2012
My unit S-4 Ordered this for the aviators, and it is an amazing bag. The same size as a foot locker, but easy to move around, and will flex to fit your needs. The compartments make nice storage for your 'quick access' items and the laptop slot will carry up to a 19" laptop.
They thought of everything when they designed this for the riggors of travel. It's construction is reinforced, and uses three full-wrap-around straps to ensure everything stays in place and there's not too much strain on the zipper.
For individual movement it is a breeze with the shoulder straps, or extra long handle to drag it on its wheels. I will recommend this bag to anyone deploying for use, and especially to their S-4 to order for all personnel.