FOR46 Hybrid Deployment Bag - Combat Deployment Bag
FOR46 Hybrid Deployment Bag
The Original Design 'Replacement Duffle Bag' of the US Army.
Designed in the field with deploying Corps, Divisions, BCT's, Regiments...close to 100,000 Warfighters have deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan with the FPG FOR46.
There are some immitators but nothing comes close to the quality and durability of this fully padded footlocker / dufflebag.
• 360 degree FPG FOAMTECH protection
• Internal mesh pocket on lid.
• Internal mesh/cordura pocket which acts as a divider bag
within the bag.
• External Construction: 1000 denier milspec Cordura.
• Internal Construction: 400 denier nylon lining.
• Removable FPG shoulder straps (low profi le).
• 2 heavy duty external carry handles on each side.
• Each seam is double stitched and stress points are bartacked.
• Regular 32L” x 18W” x 16D”
• Extended 40L” x 18W” x 16D”
Item Number: FOR46
Colors: ACU, Coyote, Black, Multicam, ABU
FOR46 FPS46 Hy...
Posted by Unknown on 27th Jan 2014
Excellent customer service. Im happy with the item I ordered (hybrid deployment bag)and I was also happy with the level of of professional service I received.
Posted by Unknown on 11th Jul 2013
After seeing a few of my buddies with Force Protector bags they got from their last unit, and given that my duffel bags are coming apart, I bit the bullet and purchased this bag. Needless to say, I am VERY impressed with it. The stitching in it holds up under pressure and weight, the material itself is high class as well. All in all, a very well rounded bag!
Very nice bag.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Apr 2011
I was issued this bag for a deployment 3years ago. Every one that see's it, wants one. Insted of having to dump everything out through the top like a regular duffle bag, it unzips from the side making it very easy to live out of. Just unzip and every thing is there. And not only are the shoulder straps durable and comfortable, it also has a beefie carrie handle on each end of the bag as well as a carrie handle in the center. It's very easy to grab and throw around, even with 70+ lbs in it. Its a little bit expensive, but if you want a nice bag, this is it.