FOR75 Deployer Foamtech Bag
Built with FPG’s original 360 degree Foamtech design which utilizes 6 pound PE rigid foam construction providing padding and protection for your gear. Built to comm-air specs, you can choose to carry it like a rucksack.
(10 pounds empty) with its detachable heavy duty shoulder straps or roll it around on it’s unique wheel system.
The body of the Deployer is bolted and secured with nylon insert lock nuts, not with rivets that can break and are not easily repaired. The FOR75 Deployer is the best “value” product available to the Marines today - Proudly Made in the USA.
- Over 6,000 cu in. capacity
- External Main Body: 1000 denier milspec Cordura
- Category: Extremely weatherproof/waterproof qualities
- Interior Main Body: Nylon Packcloth (easy to clean)
- Bottom 1050 denier milspec Ballistic Nylon and 35oz. Hypalon
with two unique rubber extruded runners bolted along the length of the bottom.
- Two virtually indestructable FPG stainless steel wheel housings.
- Mil-Spec Webbing (MIL W 17337)
- #10 YKK Zippers
- #YKK W/R Zipper on side access window’
- 304 Stainless Steel Wheel Housings
- Dimensions: 30L” x 14W” x 14D”
- Colors: MultiCam, Black and Coyote Tan, ABU